Saturday, February 09, 2008

One of those special life moments…..

I love Monty Python. I actually love British humor in general but Monty Python… well… shear brilliance.

Two weeks ago I changed my cell phone ring tone from the Godfather Theme to an excerpt from Monty Python and The Holy Grail.

Now when my cell phone rings I hear the following:

“Bring out your dead… bring out your dead… bring out your dead… here’s one…I’m not dead yet….”

Anyway every Friday my Rotary Club meets for lunch at the Yacht Club.

I head to the restroom after lunch and just as I unzip my zipper my cell phone rings.

“Bring out your dead… bring out your dead… bring out your dead…..”

There’s a little old guy with a captain’s hat standing at the stall next to me and he turns to me and says:

“It’s not dead yet…. But it is a little worn out.”

Did you know it’s almost impossible to pee when you’re laughing?