Monday, October 31, 2005

Touched by a Beagle?

I think I’m going to build a shrine to my lucky jar of dog biscuits.

Which of the following statements are true?

A. I won $1,535 on a California Lotto ticket Saturday.
B. I won $2,000 at a charity event I emceed on Saturday.
C. Robin Williams walked in off the street at The Comedy Store in La Jolla at midnight on
Saturday and did an impromptu set for anyone who was there and then he stayed and hung out with the comedians after the show.
D. I will have to wear my watch one hour fast for the next year because I have absolutely no idea how to change the time on it.
E. Daylight Savings Time is stupid.
F. All of the Above.

If you guessed “F” you would be correct.

So I guess there was no Grandma Melba toast curse after all.

I had an amaaaazzzzing weekend.

Now back to the dog biscuit, TV reporter thing that started it all. I did not want to name the TV reporter from Friday but now I have no choice. His last name......... You’re not going to believe this..... is ........... “Luck”.

LUCK!!!!

I ate a dog biscuit given to me by a reporter named “Luck” and won $3,535. I ate a dog biscuit given to me by a reporter named “Luck” and saw Robin Williams perform an impromptu set live and then got to “hang out” with him afterwards. I ate a dog biscuit given to me by a reporter named “Luck” and now I can’t change the time on my f&*^%)g watch.

TWO OUT OF THREE AIN’T BAD!!!!

By the way I donated $1,000 back to the Iris Auxiliary of The San Diego Center for Children, which was the charity I did the event for on Saturday.

Oh I kept $1,000.

I’m not crazy.

Um….Anybody want to buy a watch?